Do you ever feel trapped in your own body because each day is a struggle with pain, fatigue, and digestive problems?
Are you tired of going to the doctor and getting handed a band-aid pill that doesn’t get to WHY
you feel so bad?
Have you gotten the usual round of tests only to be told everything looks “fine,” but you KNOW something is not right?
You may be struggling with hormone imbalance! Your hormones play a bigger role in your health and wellbeing than just PMS and menopause! In fact, when your hormones get out of alignment, they can be responsible for a long list of chronic symptoms and health problems.
Signs of hormone imbalance include:
- Exhaustion – you find yourself nodding off at your desk or too tired to get up from the couch.
- Insomnia or restless sleep – no matter how tired you are through the day, at night, you struggle to enjoy restful, decent sleep.
- Frequent digestive problems, including bloating and constipation.
- Anxiety and irritability – you find yourself snapping at people for no reason and sometimes you feel so jittery and nervous you can barely sit still.
- Difficulty concentrating and memory problems – you struggle to focus even on simple tasks and find yourself forgetting important information and events.
- Chronic joint pain
- Unexplained weight gain – you’re dieting and exercising and you’re continuing to put on weight.
- Irregular or heavy periods and/or severe cramping – you may have even been diagnosed with PCOS or endometriosis.
- Dry, brittle hair and nails.
These are all signs of serious hormone imbalance!